Vacancy Announcement: Finance Associate
Position: Finance Associate
Duty Station: Kathmandu
Required Number: 1
The main purpose of this position is to take responsibilities of daily financial management of ANSAB Kathmandu Office under the supervision of Manager - Administration and Finance (MAF).
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of invoices, advances and reimbursements, checks, and wire transfer payments.
- Day to day accounting, entries, assist in financial procedural and technical support to staff.
- Conduct regular cash flow analyses to ensure availability of funds and the accurate maintaining of Petty Cash and bank balances.
- Retrieve, format and validate information obtained from Accounting Software and submit periodic Financial Report with Bank Reconciliation Statement; bring any discrepancy or inaccuracy to the attention of the supervisor and follow up corrective actions in time.
- Monitor BVA and record all expenses in line with the approved budget in order to ensure that correct expenditure costs are charged and payments to external suppliers, service providers, cash grants and other suppliers’ invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Timely processing of staff payroll, including PF, CIT, Tax and encoding of E-TDS & clearance.
- Support in internal/external audits, follow up actions, proper filling and backup documentations.
- Support to ensure the safeguard of office inventory, bank checks, and cash receipts.
- Other as required.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management /Finance/Accounting or related field.
- At least 2 years of work experience in related field, preferable in non-government sector.
- Computer Skills - MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and accounting software. Familiarity in FAMAS software will be an advantage.
- Must be familiar with the Tax and other legal compliance/requirements of Government of Nepal.
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements may apply by sending an application with the position applied at the subject line via email: email@example.com with a recent CV, an expected salary, and the names and contact details of 2 referees. Review of the application will begin on December 04, 2020, and continue until the position is filled.
ANSAB is an equal opportunity employer and the qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to caste, race, colour or religion.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further process and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
The organization reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.